1. A reusable water bottle comes in handy and cuts costs 隨身水瓶好用又省錢
Bringing a reusable water bottle is an absolute necessity because buying bottled water in the parks is extremely overpriced and staying hydrated in the heat is so important.
Many parks have water-bottle filling stations, but many dining locations also offer free cups of water if you forget a bottle.
2. As parks become more environmentally friendly, you might want to bring your own straw 園區強調環保需要自帶吸管
The Disney parks have been reducing the amount of single-use plastics that are handed out to guests, including plastic straws.
Dining and refreshment locations now hand out paper straws or none at all.
3. A handheld fan can be a lifesaver on a hot day 手持風扇是你的救命稻草
A handheld fan is an absolute lifesaver to prevent overheating, especially in the summer.
Standing in the scorching sun all day can be pretty brutal, so a small USB-rechargeable fan offers a welcome reprise from the heat.
4. Wipes come in handy for many reasons 濕紙巾很能派上用場
I like to bring a variety of wipes with me to the parks.
I use sanitizing wipes to clean surfaces, wipe my hands before eating, or wash up any spilled ice cream
5. An umbrella is a must in rainy climates 雨傘在多雨的氣候下是必須的
When visiting a theme park in a climate that's prone to rain, like Disney World in Florida, I'll bring a compact, collapsible umbrella with me.
1. What do you bring when you travel?
2. What’s in your bag?