主題: 語音/線上會議用的句子Phrases for con-calls / Zoom meetings
如何開場 HOW TO START A CONFERENCE/ZOOM CALL?
- I would like to welcome everybody here today.
- Thank you (all) for attending.
- Let’s begin our meeting for today.
- Since everyone is here, let's get started
如何插入話題 HOW TO INTERRUPT A CONFERENCE/ZOOM CALL?
- Sorry, would you mind if I asked a question?
- Could I interrupt you for a minute?
- Would you mind if I jumped in there, please?
- Excuse me, I would like to add to what Peter said earlier.
聽不清楚時 HOW TO ASK FOR CLARIFICATION?
- Could you repeat that last bit, please?
- Would you mind explaining that again?
- I am sorry, I didn't get that; I am sorry, could you say it again?
OTHER USEFUL PHRASES
- I won't keep you long
- I will keep this brief (short)
- Well, that is all I wanted to share
- Now, are there any questions?