主題: 英文諺語 – 辦公相關的常用諺語 Proverbs for the office
1. Strike while the iron is hotThis proverb means that you should take advantage of a favourable situation before it changes.
2. Rome wasn’t built in a dayTime is needed to do great or important things.
3. Actions speak louder than wordsA person’s true character can be seen by what he does, not by what he says. A person can talk as much as he wants, but he may not actually do anything to back up his words.
4. It’s no use crying over spilt milkDon’t waste time crying or complaining about something bad that has happened that cannot be changed
5. You can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggsIt is impossible to do something good or accomplish an important task without encountering some problems or making some sacrifices.
6. If you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yoursIf you do something to help me, I will do something to help you.