主題: 職場系列 – 有禮貌的用英語打電話 Telephoning English
Taking a call 接電話
1. Hello/Good morning/Good afternoon. [Company name], [your name] speaking, how may I help you?
2. [Company name], [your name] speaking.
Making a call 打電話
3. Hello, this is [your name] from [company name].
4. Hi, it’s [your name] from [company name].
Asking for somebody 找人
5. May I speak to [person’s name]?
6. I’d like to speak to [person’s name], please.
Giving reasons for calling 電話的目的
7. I’m calling to ask about/discuss/clarify…
I’m calling to ask about your current printing promotion.
8. I just wanted to ask…
I just wanted to ask if you need any more articles for next month’s magazine.
9. Could you tell me…?
Could you tell me the address of Friday’s networking event?
Leaving messages 留言
10. Could you please take a message? Please tell her/him that…
Could you please take a message? Please tell her that Cindy from accounting called about Mr. Shapiro’s expense reports.
11. I’d like to leave her/him a message. Please let her/him know that…
I’d like to leave him a message. Please let him know that tomorrow’s lunch meeting is cancelled.
Promising action 回覆
12. I’ll ask him to call you as soon as he gets back.
13. I’ll send you the report as soon as possible.
Saying you cannot help 無法協助
14. I’m afraid I can’t give you that information.
15. Sorry, but I’m not allowed to give details about that.
Ending the call 結束電話
16. Thank you very much for your help.
17. Thanks for calling.
18. Thank you for your time.
1. 你打電話去Jimmy Choo鞋店退寄錯給你的鞋子
4. 打電話去茹絲葵 Ruth’s Chris預約聖誕節大餐