主題：職場系列 - 開工如何歡迎同事歸來Welcome your colleagues back to work
- Make it specific. 要具體 Acknowledge what they were doing and why they were away. This shows that you're aware of what's going on in their life and are interested enough to pay attention. This small detail can make a difference in how much your warm welcome back will resonate with them.
- Share a story about something that happened while they were gone. 分享能夠讓同事快速跟大家接軌的事 This can help your reunited coworker feel more connected with what they missed and give them helpful context as they ease back into their responsibilities.
- Ask how their break was and then use that knowledge to write a personalized message. 客製化你的歡迎 This is a simple conversation where you get some extra details to add into your message. You might find out where they went on vacation and then use that to add personal flair.
- Keep it positive! 正向This isn't a "dear sir or madam" message. This is a coworker and a friend! No need to be all business. Share good wishes to help ease your recipients well-being as they do the tough work of easing back into the swing of things.
- "We missed you, and we're so glad you're back!"
- "It's great to have you back in the office!"
- "We hope you had a great time, and we're happy to have you back."
Return from holidays
- "We can't wait to hear all about your vacation, welcome back!"
- "We're excited to have you back and can't wait to see all the amazing photos from your trip."
- "Welcome home! We missed you and can't wait to hear all about your adventures."
Return from maternity leave
- "You are an amazing mom and we are excited to have you back at work."
- "Congratulations on your new arrival! We are so excited to have you back at work. Welcome back!"
- "Welcome home to your work family! We missed you and are so happy you're finally back."
Return from sick leave
- "We're so glad you're feeling better and are able to be back with us again."
- "Welcome back to work! You were sorely missed but we're glad you're finally back and on the mend."
- "We hope you're feeling better and can't wait to have you back at work."