This article discusses the interruption of patients in hospital, when they should be recovering and should be left to sleep and rest. It suggests that a better system should be put in place to make sure that patients are left alone to rest as much as possible to aid in their recovery.
Vocabulary and sentences:
disruption n. : a form of the word “disrupt” which means to make something difficult to continue in a normal way
- Is bad traffic a disruption in big cities?
- Are car alarms a major disruption at night?
acute adj. : very serious or severe
- Is there an acute shortage of bananas?
- Are the world's environmental problems acute?
addiction n. : the condition of being addicted to something
- Are you addicted to coffee John?
- Is internet addiction a big problem?