This article explains why autonomous vehicles are not being produced as fast as was thought at first. Pushing back the expected roll-out of this technology.
Vocabulary and Sample Sentences:
Usher in: the beginning of something new
- Did semi-conductors usher in the computer age?
- Did Ford usher in assembly line production?
Scramble: situation where people compete to do something
- Is there a scramble to make private space flights a reality?
- Did you scramble to be the first to buy the new iPhone?
Exude: some feeling or quality that can be clearly experienced or felt by other people
- Did he exude confidence at the meeting?
- Did she exude charm at the interview?