This article discusses how the idea of blue light being bad for us at night might be wrong, that yellow light at night in night mode is doing more bad for us than low level blue light. This came from experiments with mice so whether this is true for humans is up for debate. The only solution is to turn off your phone.
Feature: Something important or interesting of a thing
- Does your new phone have many features?
- Does the service offer any important features?
Disrupt: To make it difficult for something ro continue in the same way.
- Are disruptive technologies changing the world?
- Did my call disrupt your sleep?
Biased: A tendency to show favor towards something
- Are people biased in politics?
- Should teachers not have bias in the classroom?