The first article talks about masks in the office, is it rude or not? What is the correct etiquette? Is it an overreaction?
Napping is very healthy; it is good for the heart. One or two maps a week helps fight heart disease.
Vocabulary and Sample Sentences:
Etiquette > polite behavior in society or a profession
- Is it good etiquette to clean the white board before you vacate a classroom?
- Is burping bad etiquette in Chinese culture?
Raging > very strong emotions / forces of nature / pain or illness
- Is there a raging fear of infection in the world?
- Were there raging bushfires in Australia?
- Do you have a raging headache?
Nap > short sleep, usually in the day
- Do you enjoy taking a nap?
- Are naps particularly important for young children?