This article discusses the thorny issue of having a national airline named after another country. What to do and what will the cost be?
Vocabulary and Sample Sentences:
Prohibitive adj.: when a price is so high it causes people to not buy something
- Was the cost of renovating the building prohibitive?
- Is the La Ferrari prohibitively expensive?
Polarize v.: separate people into 2 camps with opposing opinions
- Did the new passport design polarize the public?
- Is politics very polarizing?
Rebrand v.: change the name of a product / company or how it is advertised
- Can rebranding be effective in changing people’s opinions?
- Is rebranding a guarantee for success?