Expressions About Work Responsibilities 工作權責相關語句
Here are some great expressions to talk about you responsibilities and skills.
- I’m in charge of ________
- I’m responsible for ________
If you want to talk about your skills and what you are good at, you can say,
- My forte is _____
- I excel at _____
Expressions for Selling Yourself 自我推銷語句
To say that you are the right person for the job, you can say,
- I think I am a good fit for this job
- I think I am a good match for this job
- I think this job ties in with my future plans
In order to show your enthusiasm and also show you want to help the company be successful, you can say,
- I am excited to showcase my skills
- I am eager to make a contribution
- I am sure I can bring a lot to this job
Expressions about Changing Jobs 換工作/職業語句
Here are some phrases to talk about your desire to change job.
- It’s time to move on
- It’s time to move on to a new challenge
- I want to make a career change
You can use these phrases below to give a reason why you want to change.
- I’m not realising my potential
- I’ve got untapped potential