Thai mangosteens are selling like hot cakes after an absence of 15 years in the Taiwan market. The return is thanks to a new procedure that can eradicate pests without affecting the flavor of the fruit.
Vocabulary and Sample Sentences:
Queued v.: to line up
- Do you enjoy queuing for food?
- Is it a cultural thing to queue in Taiwan?
Entrepreneurs n. : people who start a new business and take risks
- Does Taiwan have many entrepreneurs?
- Are you an entrepreneur?
Eradicate v. : destroy completely
- Can we eradicate corruption?
- Has polio been eradicated?