This article talks about a new study that postulates that eating a big breakfast and smaller dinner leads to more calorie loss per day. So, eat up in the morning and lose weight.
This story states that air pollution shortens lives by up to 3 years and affects 8.8 million people. Cleaner air can add up to a year’s worth of life expectancy to people. The air is more dangerous than alcohol, aids and malaria! Asia is the area most affected.
Vocabulary and Sample Sentences:
Metabolism n. > the chemical process of changing food into energy
- Do you have a fast metabolism?
- Is a good metabolism key in being healthy?
Premature adj. > happen before expected time
- Was the announcement of a cure premature?
- Do premature deaths pose a problem for the world’s economy?
Mortality n. > being human and not living forever
- Is the key to mortality a healthy lifestyle?
- Has the mortality of humans impacted religion?