Students of a tourism academy in Bali can now pay in coconuts. The academy previouslyallowed students to pay their tuition in installments, but the pandemic hasmade payments difficult. Student can contribute coconut and leaves that couldbe made into virgin coconut oil and herbal soap that could help raise funds forthe academy.
Vocabulary and Sample sentences:
Hospitality n. – friendly reception of guests
- The hospitality industry is facing difficulties all over the world.
- Taiwanese people are famous for their hospitality towards international visitors.
Convert v.– change in form
- The coconut and herbal leaves will be converted into oil and herbal products by theacademy.
- I bought a stool that can be converted into a coffee table.
Installment n. – a sum of money split into equal payments for a period.
- I charged my new iPhone on my credit card for 12 monthly installments.
- The car loan can be repaid in 60 monthlyinstallments.
精選詞彙 VOCAB Podcast，就在https://www.15mins.today/vocab
語音直播 15mins Live Podcast, 就在https://www.15mins.today/15mins-live-podcast
文法練習 In-TENSE Podcast，就在https://www.15mins.today/in-tense