The first article discusses how junk food messes with our brain chemistry, making us stupid and not feeling full. Thus triggering a desire for more junk food.
The second article found that if you need to sit all day, kneeling or squatting is much healthier for people, than sitting on a chair.
Vocabulary and Sample Sentences:
Undermine v.: make something weaker or less effective
- Did the mistake undermine her confidence?
- Would you fire someone who undermines your authority?
Amiss adj + adv.: not as it should be
- Is there something amiss with your sleep patterns?
- Is there something amiss with the climate?
Sedentary adj.: a lot of time sitting
- Are you sedentary on the weekends?
- Is a standing desk a great alternative to a sedentary lifestyle at work?