The Pestalozzi Foundation Kindergarten is the coolest kindergarten in the world. The kindergarten is situated within the FC St.Pauli’s soccer stadium. The idea came a few year ago, when the football club was renovating its stadium and they realized they had extra space to spare. The St Pauli quarter in Hamburg is a traditionally working-class area that is facing an aging community. Therefore, having the kindergarten in the stadium to serve the community helped the football club to maintain its root in the community.
Vocabulary and Sample Sentences:
Preschool n. / Kindergarten n. – nursery schools for kids ages 2-4 ; Kindergarten runs from 3-5
- When Joey becomes 3, I will send him to kindergarten in our neighbourhood.
- My wife and I are working, so we have to send our two-year-old daughter to preschool for daycare.
Vantage point n. – a place or position with a good view
- On match days, parents clamor to reserve a spot to watch from the prime vantage point of the kindergarten’s deck.
- In the movie, American shooter, the sniper needs to scout and take the vantage point.
Perks n. – benefits or advantages
- If your child attends Pestalozzi Foundation Kindergarten, your perks are to watch the football games for free on match days.
- Our company have perks like getting free lunch for attending a meeting at noon.
- Apple Podcast 2020年十大熱門節目
- KKBox 2020年十大Podcast風雲榜 (唯一語言學習Podcast)
- Himalaya 人氣票選播客總冠軍